Whats your blog about?

Tuesday 4 January 2011

So i woke up feeling really ill but thought i'd do some blogging to cheer me up! I've finally come up with features that im going to put in my posts! These features are going to be on set days, so heres the blog timetable so to speak ;)

(1) Monday - Random blog about whats going on in my life write now, any eciting or perhaps dull information that i find fills my days on a weekly basis. Hopefully this part of the blog will be personal and give you an insight into the everyday life of me, and as a result maybe we'll get to know eachother!

(2) Tuesday - Art day. So every tuesday i have decided that i will put up a picture of my latest art work, so you can see what kind of things i like to create and draw. Maybe you'll ind this interesting - im not sure , but we will see how it goes. None of its written in stone so i can always swap and change things!

 
(3) Wednesday - Ok, so i have decided as im a student and have dance and other stuff to do i hould probably keep atleast one day free from blogging , and kind of dedicated to homework and a
ll sorts. So today is my day off!

(4) Thursday - Fashion Post. Each thursday i will post a blog about my favourite up and coming trends and designers and some peices that i have brought of have been wearing. Im hoping that this will help you guys out, and i'll be giving you tips and advice about 'style' e.t.c

(5) Friday - Cosmetic Post. So today you will find a new post about cosmetics, the newest colours or great brands. I hope to discover many out of the way brands that are good quality with brilliant prices, and i wish to share them with you!


(6) Saturday - So, in my real, non-blogging life i have football today! So im going to give myself another day off. Sorry, i know it's lazy of me! Maybe i'll post a mini update blog today, but im unsre yet.

(7) Sunday - OOTD, here you can be expecting a plain or rather artistic pictures of me and my outfit. I'll include clothes, accesories and make-up - so this post is like the finale to my week, and the beggining of the new one!


So how does that sound? Hope its alright, let me know if you have any other ideas!


Blogging starts on Monday! So see you then. Be warned, i may uploads a few random posts on the way!

Clara x

0 comments:

Post a Comment